6 Assorted quotes from The Office:
1. Steve Carell as Michael Scott:
''I hate hospitals. In my mind, they are associated with sickness.''
2. Craig Robinson as Darryl Philbin: Okay, bring it home now, and don't forget the new black man phrase I taught you.Michael: Pippity Poppity, give me the zoppity.
Darryl: Yes sir. Remember that. I'll be right outside if you need me.
Michael: All right.
Darryl, after Michael walks away: Yeah, I taught Mike some new phrases. I want him to get the raise, I-I,...just can't help myself.
3. The legendary Creed Bratton as the equally legendary Creed Bratton (don't confuse the two):
''I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower. You have more fun as a follower but you make more money as a leader.''
4. The brilliant and blonde (They DO exist!) Angela Kinsey as the self-righteous prude Angela Martin:
''Cat heaven is a beautiful place. But you don't get there if you're euthanized.''
5. Rainn Wilson as that odd, odd man Dwight K. Schrute:
''I accidentally ran over it. It's a Christmas miracle.''
Dwight: No, don't call me a hero. Do you know who the real heroes are? The guys who wake up every morning and go into their normal jobs and get a distress call from the commissioner and take off their glasses and change into capes and fly around fighting crime. Those are the real heroes.